Do not miss!
The representative residence of Dalbergs
Originally renaissance chateau was built in the 16th century for Oldřich Krajíř z Krajku, last member of house of Krajíř. There were several owners after Oldřich's death (in 1600). Chateau was rebuilt several times and in the 18th century also got the baroque appereance. However in the beginning of the 19th century the chateau Dačice was rebuilt in the classicist style and became the representative residence of Dalbergs.